2020 : Promoted to associate Professor
2007-2011 : PHD of Health, Hanoi Medical university, Vietnam
2001-2002 : FFI (interne) in France
1995 – 1998 : Master’s degree in health, Hanoi Medical university, Vietnam.
1988 – 1994 : Bachelor’s degree in health, Hanoi Medical university, Vietnam.
1986 – 1988 : High School: mathematic gifted class of Hanoi- Amsterdam- Hanoi
2001- now: work as glaucoma specialist, surgeon and surgical trainer at Training and research Department and Glaucoma Department of Vietnam National Eye hospital (VNEH)
2011- now: practice as visiting lecturer at Ophthalmology department of Hanoi Medical University and National University in Hanoi
– As main author or coordinate author of 70 articels publiced in International or Vietnamese Journal (mostly on glaucoma, cataract and refractive surgery, quality of life of patients and dry eye)
– As author of 3 professional book (about cataract surgery, perimetry and glaucoma management)
– July 28,2023 – July 27, 2026: As a member of Volunteer Faculty Clinical Privileges of Orbis Flying Eye Hospital (FEH)
– Chief of Training and research department and Ex –chief of Glaucoma department of Vietnam National Eye Hospital
– Vice chief of Ophthalmology department of National University in Hanoi
– Deputy General secretary of Vietnam National Ophthalmologist association and General secretary of Vietnam National Glaucoma Club